Hamilton Community Center & Ice Arena Ice Programs
Our figure skating, hockey and broomball programs provide wonderful experiences for youth, teens and adults alike. Whether you are just learning how to skate or have been on the ice for many years, we have a program for you. Come join us at Hamilton Community Center & Ice Arena!
- Birthday Parties
- Daily Ice Schedule
- Figure Skating
- Group Ice Skating & Hockey Lessons
- Programs & Camps
- Public Ice Sessions
- Room & Ice Rentals
- Cancelled Adult Drop-In Hockey Sessions: ALL DROP INS CANCELLED UNTIL JANUARY 31. 2/5 & 2/12
- Cancelled Public Sessions: 2/13 & 2/27 Weekend Public Sessions (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) cancelled until January 31. Weekday Public Sessions (Tuesday, Wednesday [Adult Only], Thursday) restart on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. MAX CAPACITY OF 25 SKATERS
- Please see COVID-19 Rules and Procedures: Effective 12/14/2020 until further notice. Hamilton Community Center and Ice Arena has chosen to continue to restrict visitors to the ice arena to just two parents or guardians per family and any necessary staff for the program. We encourage siblings of players to stay at home. We realize the Governor has opened up the restrictions to allow for more, but businesses are within their right to impose stricter guidelines. We feel it is in the best interest of our participants, staff and community to continue this practice. If we determine a change can be made due to improvements with COVID numbers within the state, we will notify all participants. Please remember to mask up and social distance!
- THERE WILL BE NO SMALL ICE DROP INS UNTIL JANUARY 31.
- We have revised our small ice policy. Please click here for more information on our small ice drop in and reservation policy.