Columbus Gymnastics Center Rentals
Gymnastics Parties/ Rentals provide many fun activities for children including trampolines, foam pits, balance beams, trampoline and more! Rentals can bring in food, decorations and presents but they must stay in the viewing area. Table and 2 staff members will be provided. Call us at (812) 376-2545 to book your party!
Standard parties are scheduled on:
|Hours||Base Fee||Additional Time||Additional Child (Over 20)
|1.5||$145||$50/ 30 mins||$5
Saturdays: 2:00-3:30 p.m., 4:00-5:30 p.m. or 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Sundays: 1:00-2:30 p.m., 3:00-4:30 p.m. or 5:00-6:30 p.m.
A deposit of 50% of the fee is due at time of booking with remaining balance due 30 days prior to party date. For parties cancelled 30 days or more before a party date a refund will be issued minus a $27 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given if party date is less than 30 days.
Birthday Party Reminders
- Party hosts will be allowed to come in 15 minutes before the scheduled party time to set up.
- Party participants will not be allowed in the activity space until it is time for the party to start. Supervisors will go over rules with party participants before any activities are started.
- All party hosts will be asked to begin clean up of their party approximately 10 minutes before the end of the rental time. This includes putting away all mats & equipment in the activity space.
- All party activities including cake/presents MUST be completed within your rental time inside the Gymnastics Center. Party activities may not take place in the lobby of Foundation for Youth.
- All food, drink & present opening must stay in bleacher/viewing space. No food, drink or present opening will be allowed in the carpeted activity space.
- Supervisors reserve the right to ask participants to discontinue any activity they deem unsafe.
- Stacking of barrels, mats, donuts (gymnastics equipment) & jumping off them is NOT allowed at any time. This is a safety issue and can lead to damage of equipment.
- Clean up of trash is renter’s responsibility.
- No pinatas please!
- No alcohol allowed!