Columbus Parks and Recreation Department Sponsorship Opportunities
- Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Do you already shop at Kroger? If so, you may as well help our Columbus Youth House Hockey League by contributing to the cost of equipment through the rewards program! Visit our website for instructions on how to sign up for this program. For additional questions or information, please contact Carleen Fry, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great Columbus Campout
- We invite you to be a sponsor for our inaugural family campout event, The Great Columbus Campout! If you are a local business who believes in promoting family togetherness, nature and the importance of taking some time to “unplug” then you will not want to miss the chance to partner with us as a sponsor! Please download a copy of our sponsor packet and/or contact Nikki Murphy, email@example.com for questions or interest!
- Parks Department Banner Sponsorship
- Display your company logo on a banner at one or all four locations (Hamilton Community Center & Ice Arena, Lincoln Park Diamonds, Clifty Park Diamonds, and Columbus Gymnastics Center)! Please download a copy of our sponsor packet and/or contact Nikki Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or interest!
- Greenbelt and Rocky Ford Par 3 Sponsorship
- Are you a local business looking to garner additional exposure? Are you a golfer who is looking to give back to either (or both) of our beautiful courses? Do you simply see the value in keeping affordable golf available, at a quality course, for the members of our community? If any of these or many other reasons appeal to you, we invite you to download a copy of our golf sponsor packet and/or contact Keith VanDeventer, email@example.com for questions or interest!