Great Columbus Campout (Flyer PDF)
We invite you and your family to our annual family campout event at Mill Race Park! Join us for an overnight camping trip intended to provide your family with a chance to participate in a number of different activities, experience nature, unplug, and create lifelong memories! Price per person includes a t-shirt, dinner and breakfast (children 2 & under free)!
Please Note: Participants must bring their own camping equipment (including tent and sleeping bags).
Registration Dates: Registration begins April 1 (online) and April 15 (walk-in & phone)
Discount Deadline: Register by August 16th and receive $5 off per person
Refund Deadline: August 23
All those under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a registered adult. All registrants must be registered and paid.
|Date||Check-in Time||Check-out Time||Age||Location||Fee|
|Saturday - Sunday, September 7 - 8||Between 2-5pm||10am||All*||Mill Race Park||$20/person|
We will have a number of activities and partners assisting with programs for our event! Some of the events include:
- Arts for Learning Activities (4 Stations)
– Station 1 – Adzooks Puppets
– Station 2 – Nature Mandalas
– Station 3 – Explorations in Photography
– Station 4 – Creating a Music Soundscape
- Family Campsite Flag Decorating
- Team Tie-Dye Theme (Thank you FFY & Tim Green)
- Hammock Town
- Make Your Own Trail Mix
- Cornhole, Giant Jenga and Spikeball
- Nature Activities (Thank you Tinkergarten)
- Dinner & Dessert (Thank you Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers)
- Family Glow Walk (Thank you Jen Morril)