All refund claims require a minimum of 2-3 weeks to process.
For Parks and Recreation programs (COVID-19):
– If we are cancelling an event, we will notify you and you will be auto refunded the full amount which was paid at the time of registration for the activity.
– If we are able to reschedule an event but the event extends more than 1 week past originally scheduled completion date, we will give full refunds as requested and you will be effectively cancelled out of the activity. Reminder that registration will have completed so in most instances, you will not be able to register for the same activity at a later date should you change your mind and wish to enroll.
– If we are postponing an event but it takes place within the same timeframe (includes 1 week give or take as is typical with programs due to weather reschedules), we are not offering refunds. If we proceed with the activity, it will be because we have been given the guidance that it is safe to hold the program. Therefore, it would be a personal choice to not participate, which we understand, but cannot initiate a refund for in this case. Reminder that the parks department is working closely with the COVID-19 task force to make program determinations. For more information on that task force please visit https://covid19communitytaskforce.org/.
– For programs in our department that are a series of skill development programs (examples would be the Columbus Gymnastics Center sessions and Hamilton’s Non-Ice Show classes) that we cancel, we are issuing a full refund when requested and the participant will be cancelled out of the program. This is regardless of the number of classes taken. Because these classes build on skills we recognize the ramifications of not completing a full session. Therefore, you would need to retake the same class again once we get the all clear (or next time it is held).
– No other COVID related refunds will be issued.