Columbus Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to close this facility if we deem necessary due to individuals not respecting guidelines established as indicated below.
Course Rules & Play Modifications
- The course remains open
- Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 11am – 6:30pm and Saturday – Sunday 9am – 7pm. Gate will be locked at 6:30pm Monday – Friday and 7:30pm Saturday – Sunday.
- The clubhouse is open with a limited number of customers + staff allowed in at one time. We are accepting cash and credit card as forms of payment. Sneeze guards are in place to protect the safety of those individuals making payment.
- NO pull carts are not available for rent, you must bring your own.
- Flags are in but modified, please do NOT touch them. There will be no bunker rakes, ball washers, water or restrooms available to public on the course.
- Available food includes fountain drinks, canned beverages, beer/wine, and pre-packaged food. You may also purchase proshop items.
- Customers will be asked to wait at a safe distance of 6 feet from the individual in front of them for the proshop, greens fees, check-in, restroom etc.
- No gathering is to take place inside or outside of the clubhouse at any time, for any reason.
For more information about changes in game play for golf, please visit the below listed National or State Governing organization. We are abiding by and requiring our user groups who use the complex, to abide by these National and/or State (whichever is more stringent) organization guidelines for return to play.
- Golf – Please visit Indiana Golf Office – COVID-19 Guidance