Columbus Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to close this facility if we deem necessary due to individuals not respecting guidelines established as indicated below.
Course Rules & Play Modifications
- Tee times are required and are weather dependent. Check Facebook, call the Clubhouse (812-376-2684) to book a tee time and to verify clubhouse hours of operation.
- Carts are 2 riders per cart with face coverings being worn when riding with those outside of the same household.
- The clubhouse is open with a limited number of customers + staff allowed in at one time. Masks are mandatory. We are accepting cash and credit card as forms of payment. Sneeze guards are in place to protect the safety of those individuals making payment.
- The driving range is open (times vary by season and weather). There will only be 4 spaces at the range to ensure physical distancing guidelines are met.
- Flags are in but modified, please do NOT touch them. There will be no bunker rakes, ball washers, water or restrooms available to public on the course.
- Available food includes fountain drinks, canned beverages, beer/wine, and pre-packaged food. You may also purchase Proshop items.
- Customers will be asked to wait at a safe distance of 6 feet from the individual in front of them for the Proshop, greens fees, check-in, restroom etc.
- No gathering is to take place inside or outside of the clubhouse at any time, for any reason.
For more information about changes in game play for golf, please visit the below listed National or State Governing organization. We are abiding by and requiring our user groups who use the complex, to abide by these National and/or State (whichever is more stringent) organization guidelines for return to play.
- Golf – Please visit Indiana Golf Office – COVID-19 Guidance