Columbus Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to close this facility if we deem necessary due to individuals not respecting guidelines established as indicated below.
Course Rules & Play Modifications
- Tee times are highly recommended and are weather dependent. Check Facebook, call the Clubhouse (812-376-2684) to book a tee time and to verify clubhouse hours of operation.
- Carts are 2 riders per cart and face coverings are highly encouraged to be worn when riding with those outside of the same household.
- The clubhouse is open with a limited number of customers + staff allowed in at one time. Masks are mandatory as this is a city facility. We are accepting cash and credit card as forms of payment. Sneeze guards are in place to protect the safety of those individuals making payment.
- The driving range is open (times vary by season and weather). Practice 6 feet social distancing guidelines and masks are highly recommended when those cannot be met.
- Customers will be asked to wait at a safe distance of 6 feet from the individual in front of them for the Proshop, greens fees, check-in, restroom etc.
For more information about changes in game play for golf, please visit the below listed National or State Governing organization. We are abiding by and requiring our user groups who use the complex, to abide by these National and/or State (whichever is more stringent) organization guidelines for return to play.