Discover Columbus Pickleball Tournament (PDF)
Join us for our annual Discover Columbus Pickleball Tournament co-hosted by the Columbus Pickleball Club and the Columbus Parks & Recreation Department! This is a USA Pickleball MP sanctioned, outdoor tournament is a fundraiser to help grow the sport of Pickleball in Columbus with proceeds going towards the expansion of Pickleball courts at Donner Park. New this year on Friday, September 16th will be Super Senior Men’s 60+ and Women’s 60+ Doubles events. Open play will follow at 5pm.
- Dates: Friday, September 16 – Sunday, September 18
- Fee: $40 plus $10 per additional event (includes shirt & swag bag)
- Registration Deadline: September 9, 2022 (Must register by September 1st to guarantee a shirt)
- Where to Register: Pickleball Tournaments Website
- Location: Burnett Tennis Courts and Donner Park Pickleball Courts
- Skill Levels 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 & 5.0 (under 60 years old)
- Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles
- Skill levels 3.0, 3.5, & 4.0 (For ages 60+ on Fridays)
- Men’s Doubles and Women’s Doubles only.
- Tournament start times by skill level
For the 2022 tournament, room block rates have yet to be secured, however we hope to have them identified mid-summer in advance of the tournament. For additional information on rates and room block codes, please download a copy of the lodging rates PDF (posted when available).
Sponsorship Opportunities (Pickleball Tournament Sponsors 2022)
If you or your business have an interest in becoming a sponsor for this event, we have opportunities! We are also accepting donations from businesses for raffle items (organized by the local Columbus Pickleball Club) or our swag bag. Please feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.