Discover Columbus Pickleball Tournament (Flyer PDF)
Join us for our second annual Discover Columbus Pickleball Tournament co-hosted by the Columbus Pickleball Club and the Columbus Parks & Recreation Department! This non-sanctioned, outdoor tournament is a fundraiser to help grow the sport of Pickleball in Columbus with proceeds going towards the expansion of Pickleball courts at Donner Park.
- Dates: Saturday, Oct 12 – Sunday, Oct 13 (Friday, Oct 11 Open Play Social)
- Fees: $70 plus $10 per event 5.0 Open Division | $35 plus $5 per event 2.5 – 4.5 divisions (includes shirt & swag bag)
- Registration Deadline: October 2, 2019
- Where to Register: Pickleball Tournaments Website
- Location: Burnett Tennis Courts and Donner Park Pickleball Courts
- Skill Levels 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 & 5.0
- Open division Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles
- Tournament start times by skill level (PDF posted when available)
For the 2019 tournament, room block rates have yet to be secured, however we hope to have them identified mid-summer in advance of the tournament. For additional information on rates and room block codes, please download a copy of the lodging rates PDF (posted when available).
Sponsorship Opportunities (Flyer PDF)
If you or your business have an interest in becoming a sponsor for this event, we have opportunities! We are also accepting donations from businesses for raffle items (organized by the local Columbus Pickleball Club) or our swag bag. Please feel free to reach out via email@example.com for additional information.
*In the event the tournament gets cancelled due to weather, we will attempt to secure indoor facilities for open play options.