Discover Columbus Pickleball Tournament (Flyer PDF)
Join us for our annual Discover Columbus Pickleball Tournament co-hosted by the Columbus Pickleball Club and the Columbus Parks & Recreation Department! This non-sanctioned, outdoor tournament is a fundraiser to help grow the sport of Pickleball in Columbus with proceeds going towards the expansion of Pickleball courts at Donner Park.
- Dates: Saturday, September 18 – Sunday, September 19
- Fee: $35 plus $5 per additional event (includes shirt & swag bag)
- Registration Deadline: September 12, 2020 (Must register by September 1st to guarantee a shirt)
- Where to Register: Pickleball Tournaments Website
- Location: Burnett Tennis Courts and Donner Park Pickleball Courts
- Skill Levels: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 & 5.0
- Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles
- Tournament start times by skill level
For the 2021 tournament, room block rates have yet to be secured, however we hope to have them identified mid-summer in advance of the tournament. For additional information on rates and room block codes, please download a copy of the lodging rates PDF (posted when available).
Sponsorship Opportunities (Flyer PDF)
If you or your business have an interest in becoming a sponsor for this event, we have opportunities! We are also accepting donations from businesses for raffle items (organized by the local Columbus Pickleball Club) or our swag bag. Please feel free to reach out via email@example.com for additional information.
*In the event the tournament gets cancelled due to weather, we have secured indoor facilities to relocate the tournament indoors.