A visit to Meow Meadows Cat Park is a special treat for everyone, not just your cat. Located at Donner Park, it is a fenced off safe area for your cat. This allows your cat to run, play, and socialize with other cats from around the area. Supervision of of your cat is highly recommended.
Meow Meadows offers separate areas for large and small cats, along with a water station, park benches, picnic tables, a large shelter and shade trees. You will also find feline climbers with scratch posts, tunnels with play mice, litter box & of course cat yoga every Wednesday!
Hours of Operation
Meow Meadows operates under the hours of dawn to 11:00 p.m. Monday-Sunday.
One Cat – $25
Two Cats – $45
Each Additional Cat After Two – $15
Replacement Cards – $5
You must vaccinate your cat(s) for (FCV) Feline Calicivirus, (FHV-1) Feline Herpesvirus-1, (FPV) Feline Panleukopenia, (FeLV) Feline Leukemia and Rabies before purchasing a Cat Park Membership.
Meow Cat Park Rules
- Hours of operation are Monday-Sunday Dawn to 11pm.
- Cat’s “in heat”, ill, or injured are not permitted in the Cat Park.
- Handlers* are legally and personally responsible for all damage / injury caused by their Cat.
- Be cautious with cat toys; some cats don’t like to share.
- Aggressive behavior towards people and/or other cats should be leashed AND removed from the park promptly. Immediately report any scratches or attacks to the Donner Park Office.
- Cats must be at least four months old.
- Handlers* may use only bite-sized treats in Cat Park. Do not feed treats to other Cats without owner’s permission!
- Glass containers are not permitted.
- No pets other than cats are permitted in Cat Park.
- Handlers* must stop their Cats from scratching other cats.
- Cat Park is subject to patrol by animal control and park staff.
- Access to Cat Park will be restricted during select special events and periodic maintenance and turf management. If restricted, notification will be posted.
- Allowing others to enter the Cat Park under your card number- Member and/or non-members is prohibited.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Cat Park unless accompanied by an adult.
- Professional cat trainers may not use this area to conduct business.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the membership with Columbus Parks & Recreation Department Cat Park being revoked.