41st Elementary School Fitness Fun Run, Walk and Roll
Packet Pick Up
Race bibs and t-shirts can be picked up at the day before the race, May 6th from 12pm-6pm at Foundation for Youth.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, May 7th, 2022
- 9:00am – Bib and t-shirt pick up opens
- 10:00am – Kindergarten race starandrts
- 10:05am – Pre-K race starts
- 10:15pm – 5th and 6th grade girls and boys race starts
- 10:30am – 3rd and 4th grade girls race starts
- 10:45am – 3rd and 4th grade boys race starts
- 11:00am – 1st and 2nd grade girls race starts
- 11:15am – 1st and 2nd grade boys race starts
Shirts and Race Bibs
Every child participating will receive a t-shirt and a race bib. Please fill out the emergency contact information on the back of the bib of the adult who is in the park with the child. Pin the bib to the front of the participant’s t-shirt with the safety pins provided. Do not remove the tear off portion of the bib as this will allow us to count for the participants crossing the finish line.
All kids will be called to line up at the start line based on their grade. Pre-K participants that need to be with a parent are requested to line up at the back of the group to allow for a smoother start for all participants.
Pre-K and Kindergarten participants will only get a participation ribbon. The first five students arriving in the rest of the races (1st to 6th grade) will receive top 5 place ribbons. All students receive a participation ribbon.
Snacks & Drinks
After each race, water and a small snack will be available for children participating. Parents may collect their children at the end of the finish line chute.
- Restrooms are located near the round lake.
- Course Maps