Columbus Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to close facilities/amenities if we deem necessary due to individuals not respecting guidelines established as indicated below.
- Outdoor restrooms are closed for the season. Indoor restrooms at our facilities are for those only, who are participating in parks department run programs as facilities are closed to the public and are by appointment only.
- Per CDC guidelines for Parks and Recreation Administrators, restrooms should be:
- Cleaned and disinfected regularly, particularly high-touch surfaces as faucets, toilets, doorknobs, and light switches. Clean and disinfect restrooms daily or more often if possible.
- Operational with functional toilets.
- Regularly stocked with supplies for handwashing, including soap and materials for drying hands or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Drinking fountains will remain off. Bring your own water or alternate hydration bottle and do not share.