Columbus Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to close facilities/amenities if we deem necessary due to individuals not respecting guidelines established as indicated below.
- Restrooms will be opened beginning May 22, 2020 on a staggered basis throughout all parks. We expect that Donner Park, Blackwell Park and Clifty Park restrooms to be opened May 22 – June 1. We expect that Mill Race Pond and River, Lincoln Park, and Dick Wigh restrooms to be opened June 1-June 14.
- Per CDC guidelines for Parks and Recreation Administrators, restrooms should be:
- Cleaned and disinfected regularly, particularly high-touch surfaces as faucets, toilets, doorknobs, and light switches. Clean and disinfect restrooms daily or more often if possible.
- Operational with functional toilets.
- Regularly stocked with supplies for handwashing, including soap and materials for drying hands or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Drinking fountains will remain off until at least July 4. Bring your own water or alternate hydration bottle and do not share.