Welcome Future Soccer Referees!
On this page you will find everything you need to know to become a Parks and Recreation soccer referee.
I’m interested, what do I need to do?
- Be 14 years or older.
- Email Patrick Senn at email@example.com by March 4 with your name, phone number and best email address and let him know you are interested in becoming a referee!
- Show up to an on-field training on March 6, 1pm-3pm at the Blackwell Soccer Complex. Meet at the restroom building by the playground.
- There are 20 short videos that you are required to watch ahead of the training on March 6. You can access these videos about the rules of soccer here. Be sure to watch the referee signal training at the end!
- Read the below documents before the training on March 6:
- Print the Referee Training Quiz, take the quiz and bring the completed quiz with you on March 6.
- Print and fill out the Independent Contractor Form and W-9 From and bring it with you on March 6 or to the first game you work.